Some examples of your responsibilities
- Qualify new inbound charter requests from prospect clients.
- Research new potential leads and cold calling.
- Source aircraft for incoming flight requests.
- Manage contract negotiations with our network of operators.
- Prepare documentation such as charter agreement and flight itinerary.
- Manage the end-to-end client experience post-booking.
- Flight Following and movement control.
- Manage private flights and ensure proper communication between the stakeholders.
Skills & Qualifications
What we look for
- Bachelor degree, Diploma, etc., preferably in business, aviation or hospitality.
- Comfortable and capable of handling difficult situations and solving problems, often at short notice.
- 2+ years of working experience in a sales driven role is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- No aviation experience required.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work, flexibility and ability to work independently.
- Logical-analytical abilities. You’re a quick learner who’s able to investigate and effectively pick up new concepts on your own. You can solve unforeseen challenges with creativity and structure.
- EU citizenship or existing Italian work permit.
- A very good command of written and spoken English and Italian (any additional language such as French, German, Russian, Spanish is a plus).
- Nice to have: experience with Mac.
Remuneration & Benefits
What we offer
- Compensation negotiable according to experience.
- Sales commission.
- Performance Bonus.
- Flexibility and trust. You will have the freedom and responsibility to do great work and reach your mission.
- Make a difference. Joining a growing fast-paced organisation gives you a unique opportunity to make direct impact in the development of the company and your career.
- Attend industry events. Meet with peers and collaborators from all over the world and experience the business aviation world first-hand.
- Company support for personal development.
- Permanent contract after successful completion of training and trial period.
Location & Working hours
- Venicejets’ headquarter in the hearth of Verona.
- Work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Monday to Friday (late shifts and weekend shifts will be required).
If you would like to know more about the Venicejets culture, visit our careers page
We can't wait to welcome you onboard!